Made Me Smile Monday
It's "Made Me Smile Monday"Besides my new iPhone, here are some of the things that made me smile this week:
- Check out this three-year old's synopsis of Star wars.
Pretty good huh?
- Here are a few humorous pictures for you. The first made me grin and the second one had me using my 'big girl laugh'
Yes, that does say prostituted
- Bits & Pieces posted some quotes by comedian Dimitri Martin. Here are my favorites:
-I like clothes, you know. I dig fabrics. One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you’re in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you’re not it does just the opposite. It’s like, ‘Hey, there’s an asshole.’ But when you’re in the woods you’re like, ‘Is there an asshole out here?’ They look like trees.
- ‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’
- Here is another video with a WARNING. This one is rather gory. If you can't handle blood - don't watch. If you're cool with it, check out what happens when several urban legends happen all in one day.
- Daylight Savings means I have more sunlight in the afternoon!