I mostly made the sweet potato pies, helped with the pecan pie, and assisted my mom in getting other tasks sorted. But, look at my pies!
Friday is my main housecleaning day. After the chores were tackled, I stayed in the craft room for most of the day, working on technical things. In the afternoon, I started focusing on making.
I feel like I spent all of Saturday promoting. It was Small Business Saturday and I wanted to share as many of the small businesses that I follow as I could in my Instagram stories. In the afternoon, we watched the Iron Bowl while I doodled.
As you can see, I did infuse some creativity throughout the week as it snuck its way into each of my days. I hope you're finding ways to stay inspired too. Here are a few of the inspirations I found over the week.
- I've been playing with my gelli plate and alcohol inks some, so this list of 12 Crafts Created with Alcohol Inks caught my attention.
- Art created with found and reclaimed objects is definitely one of my favorite things. Check out this collection of pieces from Artist Nari Ward.
- Rings & Things shared a tutorial on How to Make a Large-holed Bead and Multi-Strand Leather Choker Necklace.
- Mindful Art Studio shared their 2020 Book List.
- Learn to make a pair of Ombre Autumn Earrings at Jewelry Making Journal.
- Here's an interesting Craft-Along Advent Calendar from Sew Historically.
- You saw my attempts at pies but really should check out these AMAZING Fantasy Art Pies and Cookies. I can't even believe they're completely edible.
- At Mill Lane Studio, you can discover different materials you can use to Color Epoxy Resin.
- I really love the process that Julie at Balzer Designs takes to create these Watercolor Ornament Cards.
- This rusty can was upcycled in two ways and also gives you a new way to look at upcycling old stuff.
- Finally, as a female football fan, this historic moment for women in football had me a little choked up.