1. I doubt that I will get any time to post tomorrow (with the Macy's Parade, lunch with the in-laws, and dinner with my family)
2. I've been saving Thanksgiving links and have forgotten to share them (and need to get it over with before it gets too late)
3. I just love you guys
While this isn't a very long list - I wanna share. So here are some Thanksgiving links (from me to you)
- For the kiddos in your life, One Pretty Thing has offered a list of a variety of Thanksgiving crafts, just for the younger set.
- While most of us don't get the opportunity to go out and kill our own Thanksgiving meal, here's a tame turkey shoot game. It's really pretty fun and I'm not usually up for shooting games.
- Lastly, Popular Mechanics made this list of practical ways to prepare your home for the holidays. It seems pretty useful, if I actually had people coming to my house during the holiday season.