Since we did have a three-day weekend, I was able to have some fun AND get stuff done:
- Crafting: some embroidery, painting and decorating a bracelet, and making a wreath for a friend who is expecting (using the ribbons off the gifts given to her at her baby shower, some yarn, and some filler flowers)
- Yes, she's expecting a girl (and is being induced as I type)!!
- Got to see my family on Saturday while they were fishing (until a massive storm began to blow through) and go to the beach on Sunday.
- Got some stuff done at the hizz-ouse (how do you spell that anyway?) from the shit-to-do list, mostly cleaning out our closet. Between the two of us, we have a very full, huge lawn and leaf bag full of clothes. [Tonight we want to tackle the boxes around and under the bed (so we can set up the universal bed frame) for the new memory foam king-sized mattress that will arrive tomorrow!! We've been sleeping on a double bed since we got our first apartment together about 8 years ago.]
- Finally watched P.S. I Love You (and cried the whole way through)
- Funny headlines and newspaper insets like this:
- 10 lessons learned from 70's Sitcom Theme Songs (it's the songs that make me smile and take me back to my childhood.)
- Isn’t Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse? - Unknown
- Darth thriller
- This is one sleepy chick.
*LOML=Love of My Life
Yea!!! Baby K!!! So did you make it down to the hospital or home or wherever she ended up??ReplyDelete