It's not DONE yet, but SO MUCH CLOSER than it was on my last post. I'm so excited. It won't be much longer until it is 'surface' cleaned. (meaning: I can take a picture of it) I still have drawers and shelves and a closet that need complete re-organization, but this first stab through the room means that I can actually stand to go in there again. I have limited my crafty time this week, because I actually want to BE creative IN my creative space (the craft room) again. At some point, I plan to post some of my crafty storage 'solutions', but that means I have get those other projects accomplished first. I'm gonna try to just celebrate one accomplishment at a time for now though.
As for this weekend? Who knows what it holds. Apparently, the WIND is supposed to be good. So, LOML* wants to spend a large majority of time at the beach. We even talked about getting a condo or hotel room. That discussion didn't go much further than a quick search of what's available - not much. If he's really gung-ho about this, I may suggest taking the RV. We'll see.
Plans for the weekend must mean that it's "Feel Good Friday" at last.
- Feeding the homeless (creatively)
- Ways to get more zzzs. I can check off #10 on this list.
- How about some beautiful, lovely room decorating inspiration. Makes me feel good and calm. (these are rooms that have already had an overhaul.)
- You may have already seen this as it's all over the internets: Where the Hell is Matt Something about this really got me choked up - you know, common ground and all that. It is feel good though.
- Finding10 things that shouldn’t be good for you, but are is so awesome!!