Another Trip and and WWWW
I'm leaving in a few hours to head to Mississippi for my great-uncle's funeral. It's in the morning. So. . . my mom, great-aunt, another great-uncle, a cousin, her kids, and I are leaving this evening. I'm not sure if the hotel as WiFi or not and am debating whether or not to lug my laptop. I still have my iPhone and can post from that if needed. I just won't have my links to share (I keep those on a flash drive.) Since I'm not sure how posting will go, I decided to go ahead and post what I can for "Wild Wild Web Wednesday" today. Enjoy!:
- Here's how you can transform a dollhouse into a fairy house
- Check out Steve Martin on the dating game, back when he really was just a wild and crazy guy!!
- I used to make those cornstarch and water concoctions all the time at my previous job. The kids loved them (and so did I)
- Have you heard of jowlers? They're photos taken of people as they are shaking their heads. Worth a look.
- I've posted several links and pictures of Lego creations, so why not post these lego recreations of famous pictures.