- I got a bunch of happy mail yesterday (see above)!!
- For one, Mellisa at Chinook Jewelry picked me to be on her Chinook Blog Partner Design Team this month. Here's what I found in the mail from her. The reveal will Feb. 27th. I'm so excited to have been chosen for this and even more excited to be designing around a BLUE BUTTON!!
- Also in the mail was this awesome Rainbow Heart from Tree Wings Studio.
- Lastly, I ordered a grab bag of Pottery Pendants and Beads from Captured Moments and was pleasantly surprised to find it bursting at the seams!
- I'll be sending out some mail soon too as I signed up for the 7000 Bracelets of Hope Blog Hop. It's being hosted by Erin of Elysian Studios and Christine of One Kiss Creations. You can sign up to participate in this wonderful cause on either of their blogs. The Hop will be on Feb 25th.
- I'm still steadily trying to get pictures edited of new jewelry so that I can write descriptions and get some new jewelry int he shop. Until then, I've placed quite a few items on sale from 10-30% OFF! One of the sale items is this necklace which has proven to be quite popular (going by the number of people who have favorited it!)
Like the Wind Necklace
- Even though I've been working on pictures and descriptions, I'm also trying to be creatively productive. I've been focused on making some Shabby Beads to include in the shop. Here's a peek.
- GIVEAWAY ALERT!! Lastly, I happened to notice that over at Copper Diem, there's THREE POUNDS OF BEADS being given away. Head on over there to find out more!
Beady Bullet Points
I'm just popping in to make a few announcements and share a few things, so I'll try to do it in bullets.
I have received a glorious array of beads from Jesse James Beads as a Design Ambassador. In fact, I've gotten so many that some have be...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
I want to share the joy and fun of being able to make your own jewelry designs by helping you learn some of the basics of jewelry-making. T...