- I got a bunch of happy mail yesterday (see above)!!
- For one, Mellisa at Chinook Jewelry picked me to be on her Chinook Blog Partner Design Team this month. Here's what I found in the mail from her. The reveal will Feb. 27th. I'm so excited to have been chosen for this and even more excited to be designing around a BLUE BUTTON!!
- Also in the mail was this awesome Rainbow Heart from Tree Wings Studio.
- Lastly, I ordered a grab bag of Pottery Pendants and Beads from Captured Moments and was pleasantly surprised to find it bursting at the seams!
- I'll be sending out some mail soon too as I signed up for the 7000 Bracelets of Hope Blog Hop. It's being hosted by Erin of Elysian Studios and Christine of One Kiss Creations. You can sign up to participate in this wonderful cause on either of their blogs. The Hop will be on Feb 25th.
- I'm still steadily trying to get pictures edited of new jewelry so that I can write descriptions and get some new jewelry int he shop. Until then, I've placed quite a few items on sale from 10-30% OFF! One of the sale items is this necklace which has proven to be quite popular (going by the number of people who have favorited it!)
Like the Wind Necklace
- Even though I've been working on pictures and descriptions, I'm also trying to be creatively productive. I've been focused on making some Shabby Beads to include in the shop. Here's a peek.
- GIVEAWAY ALERT!! Lastly, I happened to notice that over at Copper Diem, there's THREE POUNDS OF BEADS being given away. Head on over there to find out more!
Beady Bullet Points
I'm just popping in to make a few announcements and share a few things, so I'll try to do it in bullets.
Labels: bead shopping, blog hop, design, etsy, giveaway, mail, sale items, shabby beads
I’m a jewelry-artist, treasure hunter, & nature-lover that finds joy in the smallest things. I hope to spread that joy and inspiration.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Jesse James Beads Tutorials
I believe that I've mentioned a time or two here that I'm a Design Ambassador for Jesse James Beads . Basically, that means they sen...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
One of the hurdles in learning to make your own jewelry can be as simple as figuring out all the supplies that are out there and what the ba...
Congrats on the blog team posting. Looking forward to seeing what you make with that lovely button.ReplyDelete
I'm also participating in the bracelet hop, now I just have to decide on a pattern.
I love your little beads, they are very unique.
Now you've done it, I've got to go head over to Captured moments and see her grab bags! :)
Thank you for spreading the word on the 7000Bracelets of Hope Hop! We really appreciate it! Love the button you received from Chinook! It is beautiful. And the Rainbow Heart is the sweetest! Hope you have a great day!
I don't know if you forgot anything or not - but that necklace is so cool! No wonder everyone it's a favorite!!ReplyDelete
Shel- Yeah. . .I'm still not sure if I forgot anything. Oh well. It'll come to me later! I'm so glad you like that necklace. It was one of those those things I made AGES ago when I was first learning to solder. I kept thinking I was going to do something more with it but couldn't figure out what. Finally I just decided to list as is. Talk about 'less is more'!! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for posting a link to the 7000 bracelet hop, Hope! I love all the beady bullet points, and that necklace of yours is fab- I can see why it is so popular! Can't wait to see what you do with that TreeWings Rainbow Heart. I need to order some of her beads- I am such a fan!ReplyDelete
Oooh new pretties! What fun! I think I recognize one. ;-) I was wondering if someone was going to be doing a 7000 bracelets hop. Thanks for sharing the links! It was so much fun participating last time... maybe, just maybe I could squeeze a blue bracelet into my crazy schedule!ReplyDelete
Love your necklace too!