Last week, I showed you pictures of the thrift store goodness I found. I didn't mention the ones I didn't buy. However, there were two items I spotted at an antique store which I passed on buying. I was still thinking about them on Sunday, so I knew they had to be mine.
As well, this little jar of buttons was a whopping $5, but it had SO MANY colorful buttons that I just HAD to have it.
On other 'thrifty' topics, I've been wanting to share these Christmas gifts (YES, I KNOW it's March!) that I made for two of my friends. They were not only thrifty because they were handmade, but also because I made them with items I already had at the house.
I hope y'all checked out the Giveaways I mentioned yesterday (because what's more thrifty than FREE). In that vein, I found a few more to share with you today.
1. Lady Noble is having a necklace giveaway. You just need to help her name her newest design.
2. Cyndi L at Beading Arts is giving away a copy of "Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry". Go check out her review of the book and the details for entering.
To round-out this post, here are some related links
Crafty Links (topic: recycle):
- Make a super simple recycled quilt
- Magnetic bookmarks
- Make coasters with curling ribbon
- Craft supplies from your kitchen
- Pantyhose petals