Linky Linky Kitchen Sinky
Well, it's the first day of October and the weather is actually starting to be kinda bearable (which means that I don't explode into a perspiring mess as soon as I step out the door.)
October is my favorite month for may reasons: the weather, my anniversary, my birthday, Halloween, etc. It's just a good, fun month.
Today, I'm just sharing a bunch of links with y'all in THREE different categories. The first is just random stuff that I think you need to see or would like:
- 20 ways to be creative from Crafty Chica
- Mini caramel apples -I love this idea. I have a hard time with regular sized apples, but these are bite sized and ALL edible!!
- Here just a little chuckle for you - free chicken strips. Really go see this, it's funny.
- Shrink plastic rings tutorial
- Fabric and button flower brooch tutorial
- Video tutorials for resin jewelry (this is part one, you'll have to look on the right to find the next one)
- Multi-strand finger loop braiding bracelet tutorial
- Video for making a sustainable wood bracelet
- Make a pumpkin out of a dryer duct!
- Creative Halloween party food for kids
- While I did like the original black and white ones she did, this is a great way to revamp any old Halloween decorations - decoupaging Halloween pumpkins.
- 15 FALL wreaths to decorate your home.
Anyway, have a great weekend!