- Washing clothes
- Reading more of THIS BOOK
- Using tips from the book to market my jewelry
- Editing photos
- Taking photos
- Writing descriptions
- Listing items in my Etsy shop
- Cleaning litterboxes for adorable kitties
- Getting some of the Halloween items from the storage building
- Making some Halloween decorations
- Paying bills
- Picking up my collection of trash and junk on the ottoman of my chair
- Paying Bills
Instead, I've wasted the day making my craft desk look like this
Well, . . . . at least now I have a list.
I need to also share some more Halloween links with y'all:
- Halloween recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
- Jack-o-lantern string lights
- Halloween vase and flowers (this may be another one I may try out for myself
And, now I'm off to accomplish something else. . . dinner!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.