Wouldn't you know it. . . just as I'm starting to feel better, Pat catches it. Darn germs!!
Hopefully it works its way through his system faster than mine. I hate for him to be sick more than I hate for myself to be, I think. . .
Even though he just started feeling it Sunday morning, we still had a pretty laid back weekend - he played in the band on Friday, we football-ed it most of Saturday, and then a lazy day at the house on Sunday (especially since his symptoms really started to kick in.)
It's a shame that we secluded ourselves inside all weekend when the weather outside was pretty close to perfect. I'm going to push myself to try to spend some time with nature this week (even if it's just out on the sun porch.) And that sounds so weird for some of you I'm sure since my next topic is All Hallow's Eve!!
In any case, since Halloween is less than two weeks away, I've marked down the related items in my shop. YES! Halloween Jewelry in the CratyHope Shop is 25% off!! Here are the items that are currently still available.
|Pumpkin Perch Bracelet - Now $11.25|
|Drop By This Halloween Necklace - Now $18.75|
|Scaredy Cat Halloween Necklace - Now $22.50|
Now, with Halloween on the brain, let me go ahead and share some more fun Halloween ideas and links with you:
- "Eat, drink, and be scary" printable - very cute!!
- Halloween candy skewers - cute for a party or other Halloween decorations.
- Here is Better Homes and Gardens suggestions for an adorable kids Halloween carnival party.
- And also for the kiddos, these jack-o-lantern ham sandwiches (no pumpkin involved.)
- Lastly, a sampling of other Halloween crafts.