LOML and I got to spend almost all day Saturday with his best friend and some other friends at the beach. It was a really good time.
On Sunday, we were completely worthless. We went out to have an early lunch and then just lazed about the house. I picked up the craft room some (basically just cleared off my working surface) and then crafted for a bit.
I was able to get two blog posts up at my Fairy Creative site. You should go check out what I did with this (see below) as part of my "Making Do" series.
And now, it's the most horrible day of the week and I need some happy thoughts, so here, for your pleasure (and mine) is "Made Me Smile Monday"
- babies can rock out too
- yard work hoola hoop
- cat herding (it's a commercial, but you only notice that at the end, otherwise it's awesome)
- Lastly, I've been saving this PILE of Jack Handy's 'Deep Thoughts' quotes and just need to go ahead and share them. Enjoy!
- “If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.”
- “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”
- “To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, 'Hey, can you give me a hand?' You can say, 'Sorry, got these sacks.' ”
That's all for now. I hope your Monday was a good one!! If not, I hope this made it just a tiny bit better.
Years ago, I adopted “If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone" as a personal motto for knowing when to let go. You'd be surprised how often you can actually use it in your day-to-day life.ReplyDelete
I'll try to work that in more often, I tend to be pretty good at letting things go (mind you - not physical things like the stacks of junk in my house, but other things.)I'm glad to see you're still reading my blabber.ReplyDelete
Who doesn't love Jack Handy. I can't wait until tomorrow night!ReplyDelete