I bring you "Made Me Smile Monday" on a Tuesday! How unique is that?
Here are some of the things that made me smile or laugh over the past week:
- This Marie Antoinette action figure from Entertainment Earth
- The fact that I put on and wore my shirt to the airport, home, and then to work before realizing it was backwards.
- This joke/e-mail from a friend:
There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).
If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.
If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.
- The Pet-Category Winner from Etsy's Halloween Costume Contest
- How smart some children are nowadays.
- The real meaning of friendship.
- Getting that extra hour because of daylight savings
- This video of scaring trick-or-treaters with an ooga horn
- These images as e-mailed to me by a friend
I hope these make you laugh as much as I did.