- Here's a great example of how the times have changed and what would have gotten you laid in 1977 would get your butt kicked in 2007.
- Your wedding is a day you will always remember but here are some wedding photos you won't forget.
- One photographer is able to help kids better envision their dreams of flying.
- I am an addict of the Sci-Fi Channel show "Ghost Hunters" (wait, that's not the funny part). One of the investigators, Steve, is a tattoo covered guy. On a recent interview he admitted that in his spare time, he hangs out with his cats, Home Depot and Sassy Lashes. Isn't that funny? It made me smile anyway.
- I don't even know how to explain this one. Here are Pop Song Correspondences, letters to or about singers' songs. I definitely laughed out loud at a few of them.
- If you enjoy "The Office" on NBC, you will enjoy watching The Office's Top 10 Pranks.
- This post from Soule Mama shows that art is always up for interpretation.
- A quote: “Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.” – Dave Barry
- Cookie cutters for those with a slightly twisted mind.
- What made me smile the most this week? LOML* came home!!
*LOML=Love of My Life
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.