- Getting to sit around the Thanksgiving table with the people who mean the most to me.
- Even though the medical field is no laughing matter, there are still some funny moments for doctors.
- Getting compliments on one of my necklaces (NOT the one in my previous post.)
- A pizza shaped like Yoda.
- The way some things just don't translate like these products from Taiwan (click through the pages to see all the products.)
- They must have excellent curbside service on Easter Island.
- With the messes that kids make, how it's no wonder some animals eat their own young.
- The simple luxuries of a leftover turkey sandwich on fresh bread and lots of mayo (YUM) and Christmas music finally on the airways.
- These Mark Twain and Elvis Lego figurines. How funny is it that MarkTwain looks like a pissed off Colonel Sanders and Elvis looks like a prison escapee who just had a stroke? There are even more of these celebrity legos that you can check out and pick your own favorites.
- If you're not keen on seeing your favorite public figures in plastic, how do you feel about them being photshopped as Star Wars characters?
- Celebrities are just like us and even have their own, interesting, philosophies on sex.
- Getting to hang out with old friends and make some new ones at the annual Tiki Party!!
- Checking out the fun and funky novelties at Stupid.com
- The sunset over Weeks Bay on my drive home this evening.
Much Ado About Monday
I actually got to hear "Manic Monday" by the Bangles today and that made me smile. Yes, I know I'm old school and all, but it is "Made Me Smile Monday." And, boy do I have list for you. Here are just a few of the things that made me smile this past week:
Admittedly, I haven't been very active here on the blog as I've been devoting more and more time to video creation. (Once again, I e...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
I have a confession to make - I love buttons! Okay, that's pretty well known. I've been collecting them for years and years and hav...