The entire weekend was focused on some parties in preparation for my society's Mardi Gras Ball (which is this upcoming weekend.) After prepping and partying all weekend (though the parties were tame), I'm EXHAUSTED. I feel like I'm just going through the motions this morning. For some reason, the components for this post were fairly easy to gather, now let's see how they come together. Please forgive me for the lack of cohesion and smooth transitions.
There's a new soldered necklace in the shop.
|Unique Inspiration Necklace|
And some earrings went on sale.
|Purple Power Earrings - Now 25% OFF|
Last week I said that the Alabama Accents team has been busy with Treasuries. Here are two more I'm featured in!!
|True Love Stories Never Have Endings|
|what was I saying about TURQUOISE?|
Since it is Monday, I've got my meal plan all ready for you. Please note that last week most of the plan did not get executed, so it just got slung over to this week. Exciting aye? Please, please check out the other, most likely more inventive Menu Plan Monday posts over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
L: Ham sandwiches
D: Turkey filets, mac-n-cheese, green beans
L: Tuna noodles
D: Crockpot Curried Chicken, rice
B: Bagels w/cream cheese
L: Soup and grilled cheese
D: Tacos, corn
D: Hope at a Pot Luck, Pat on own
B: Eggs, bacon, toast
L: Bagel pizzas
D: Pat gig, Hope on own
L: Lunch with room members
D: Mardi Gras BALL
B: Out, brunch?
L: Bean burritos
D: Chili, with rice
Finally, a few more Valentine crafts, cards, ideas, and more
- Check out these decorative yarn hearts.
- Here are some neat vintage stamps valentine heart printables.
- How about some free printables for valentines treats
- Beeping robot valentine printable cards and envelopes in pink and blue for boys and girls
- These lovely bubbles seem a bit labor intensive, but except for the glass bottle (which could be replaced with plastic) is a really cute idea for kids (nieces in my case).
- Coupon books are a great fallback valentine gift. I've made many variations, but this printable coupon book is super cute and may be a contender for one of my gifts this year!
OooOOO!! The crock-pot curried chicken looks good!! I've recently decided to learn to cook and have been using the heck out of my crock-pot - I'm going to have to try it!ReplyDelete
I'll have to let you know. I'm determined to try to make it tomorrow. Pat loves thai food and this is the first Thai-themed crockpot recipe I've seen. Here's hoping it's as good as it sounds!ReplyDelete
You've been BUSY!!! I don't think I've ever seen a Thai crock pot recipe - Let me know if it's good I love Thai too!ReplyDelete
I'll definitely be sharing about the Thai. Actually, I might not get to eat any, I've got to head to Mobile today and mostly made it so Pat will have something to eat tonight. I'll be letting everyone know if HE likes it though!ReplyDelete