Today, let's rock it old-school with just the basics.
First, here's a sneaky peek at my completed Bead Soup Blog Party pieces.
Don't forget to check back on Saturday to get a much better look at what I made with the lovelies Patty sent me.
Today's Wednesday and that means it's Bead Table Wednesday.
|Bead Table Wednesday|
I'll tackle that mountain of a disaster tomorrow. For now, why don't you go check out some really cool bead tables in the BTW flickr group.
This morning I listed one of my most FAVORITE pieces. It just screams SPRING IS HERE to me. And, since I started seeing traces of spring in the yellow pollen that's begun to settle on my car, I thought today was the perfect time to go ahead and list it.
|Secret Garden Necklace|
Now for the routine of some
~*Crafty Links*~ (topic: Embroidery)
- Floral corner embroidery pattern (PDF)
- Embroidered potholder
- Using stamps to embroider
- Embroidered paper magnetic bookmark
- Amazingly awesome felt flowers
- honk for boobs (it's not as bad as it sounds)
- Disney princesses as superheros