So, what kept us so busy this weekend? Port Trio (Pat's band) played Friday, Saturday was consumed with my Mardi Gras Ball (decorating and hosting it), and Sunday was a day at the beach (literally).
Of course, as I've already stated, I woke up with a fever yesterday and spent all day battling it. I'm feeling a bit better today. However, this week is just going to be a bit off. There will be no meal plan (sorry) and I have no Valentine post for you. . .oh well. Instead, there will most likely just be randomness. (Hurray?)
First random topic - when not sleeping yesterday, I spent my time trying to decrease the amount of blogs in my feed reader. I stumbled upon a Valentine giveaway for some Industrial Chic pieces and found out this morning I had won. Check out Kristen Robinson's blog and her Valentine post to see the goodies I'll be getting.
Secondly, I was featured in another treasury. This time the treasury is made of Etsians from the Red Dirt Crafters Team.
|From the Red Dirt of Alabama|
There's also a new collage bangle in the shop.
|French Blaze Bangle|
Since I'm going with random today, here's a few links that fit that description.
- Some tips for getting a home office organized. I really like these neat and different ideas.
- If you've been reading me long enough you should know I like anything Harry Potter, so here's an amazing Harry Potter birthday gingerbread cake - it's Hogwarts!!
And, a few general Crafty Links
- How to make cold porcelain
- Water balloon candle holders
- Contemporary pom pom flowers
- Top 100 tutorials of 2008 - Oh yes, I've been saving links for a LONG time!!
- Duct tape, no sew tote bag
Now, I'm off to get a few more tasks complete and maybe even FINALLY start on my Valentine Project(s) for Pat. Here's hoping your week is going much better than mine started off!