It's been a few weeks since I put something out there for "Made Me Smile Monday"My list is HUGE, and it's my favorite topic. It totally brightens my Monday to go through the silly, funny, absurd, and crazy-fun items I find for the blog and post them.
Since it has been I while, I am going to post just a tad more than I have been to get some of this stuff off the list.
Check-check-check it out!!!:
- I live in Alabama, and this is something I can totally hear many of the rednecks saying.
- I stumbled across a t-shirt company, Busted Tees, with the most hilarious t-shirts I've ever seen. Here's a sampling of a few of my favorites. Check out the site to find your favs!!
- There are definitely some products out there that were poorly named or not properly thought out. Here are a dozen of these consumer product oddities.
- If you're like just about everyone else out there, you hate getting those calls. You know those calls, you're right in the middle of dinner or just about anything else and a salesperson phones you. One man found a tactic that I find awesomely funny. What tactics have you used?
- Here are a few quotes/statements I found amusing.
- I must confess, I was born at a very early age. -Groucho Marx
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?
- The one thing that has made me giggle uncontrollably all day is this hat that one of my co-workers is wearing.
I hope you can make it out. I think it is truly 'hat hair'. He says it keeps his head warm. Since he is balding and I've laughed every time I see him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Happy Monday y'all!!