and a "Feed Good Friday" it is!!I have another theme post. Today is all about recapturing youth.
It includes quite a few videos, so I hope you have the time to enjoy them.
- If you are looking to feel a little younger, check out how the Wii can help you stay young.
- Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted a treehouse. Nowadays, there are plenty of adults with treehouses for all occasions. I think that's great! Now, if I could just convince LOML* to build mine - I already have a great tree for one.
- These show intros really take me back to my childhood
- I love this site where people are posting themselves in then and now pictures in the same poses. Too funny.
- Check out what happens when an Improv Anywhere group takes over a little league game. Those kids will remember that game for the rest of their lives. What a great childhood memory.
- Lastly, we all know kids say the darnedest things, but let me share with you what one kids said yesterday while we were at the beach. We got a real kick out of it.
- Kid (holding large rock): Look at this rock
Mom: Put that down, you’re going to get your hand dirty
- Kid drops big rock and smells hand
Kid: It just smells like the hand that is mine
Kid: I always have one hand that smells like that
*LOML=Love of My Life
Awesome, Awesome video of the little league improv! It even brought tears to my eyes. :DReplyDelete
Yeah, I got teary eyed too with that one.ReplyDelete