It was very hard to leave, but we missed the kitties.
I've got a whole hoard of tasks to take care of this week.
- I sold a pair of earrings and the buyer asked me to make a matching necklace.
- PLUS, the Bead Soup Blog Party reveal is Saturday!! I've got one piece made but I'd like to knock out a few more with the soup ingredients Patty sent me.
- And, I've got a bunch of items made whose pictures need to be cleaned up so they can be listed.
- In addition, these goodies arrived in the mail on Friday and I really want to play with them! **Added - these goodies were won from Kristen Robinson's blog**
I have also added this little spark of fun in the shop.
|Doodle Whimsy Bracelet|
Of course, today is Monday, and I did take a little time on the ride home from the beach to do some Meal Planning for Menu Plan Monday. Don't forget to take a look at the other menus linked up at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
D Ham steaks, mac-n-cheese, green beans
L Leftover pizza
D Taco soup, tortilla chips
L Ham sandwiches
D Grilled chicken, cauliflower, rice
B Eggs, bacon, toast
L Brats, baked beans
D Pork chops, scalloped potatoes, corn
L Tuna noodles
D MEXICAN - out
L Bagel pizzas
D Wedding reception
B Breakfast parfaits
L Grilled cheese and soup
D Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, peas
Before I go, let me share a few "Made Me Smile Monday" links for the fun of it.
- Here's a cute little video that I've been saving. I've seen it around a few different places online, but I thought I'd share in case some of you haven't seen it yet - ladybug plays with sprinkles
- This firewood sign made me chuckle.
- The grammar freak in me wants to remind you that commas are important -
It's taken me WAY too long to write this post. I keep getting distracted since I'm still totally in vacation mode. So, I need to go ahead and publish this in the hopes that it'll spur me to actually get started on some of those other "need-to-do" tasks.