You know the part about my laptop dying and me not getting it back until Monday. However, I didn't even get to come home straight away last night as there was a certain 8-year-old who needed help writing a book report on Sacagawea. (my spell check says that's the wrong spelling, but after staring at the word for three hours last night, I KNOW that is how it's spelled in the book.) Once I got home, it was entirely too late to deal with setting it up. I knew I was planning on working at home and I could take care of all of it today while I worked. WRONG! Mediacom was doing some work in our area and we had NO INTERNET. I repeat, NO INTERNET!! I got no work done, I got no laptop setup done, I WAITED! Finally, I am back online and wondering how I am going to cover all of what you've missed.
So, I think I'll do this post with all the links I want to share and then another post with some pictures of my lovely weekend and other stuff.
Can you handle it?
Oh well, here we go:
"Totally Random Tuesday" links
- Since LOML just got an x-box 360 this week after his other one died back in October, I thought this x-box 360 funeral was appropriate for this week.
- I've probably shared this before, but I think these one sentence stories are such an intriging idea and a great writer's workout.
- You've most likely seen the images of cakes that are all crazy and poorly done, here's another one about bakers who make a cake with the image of flash drive. Silly bakers!!
- Have you heard that beer brewers Sierra Nevada are making bio-fuel?
- Here's another fun little game: bubble spinner.
Some Valentine links as well. I'm trying to give these out as much as possible as time is closing in for the big V-Day.
- More valentines crafts from One Pretty Thing.
- Check out this prick and stitch valentine card.
- Here's a vintage valentine museum.
- How about Orange has a list of valentine projects (a few may be duplicates to some I've already listed.)
- Kids valentine crafts (food, gifts, decorations, and more) from Kids Craft Weekly.
- How about something a little less crafty - the 10 worst valentine day gifts.