I'm sure you noticed the picture at the top of the page. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you might have seen on my status last week that I decided to throw together a quick Christmas necklace for the party in Montgomery. The tree and bell were my focal while I used green, red, and silver beads with some wire to make a simple rosary chain for the rest of the necklace. It was the perfect compliment for the occasion. At least I like it! Here's the rest of the necklace for your viewing pleasure.
On an unrelated topic, while perusing Etsy's new "Activity Feed" page, I found that I was featured in another Treasury. This one consists of products from the Red Dirt Crafters Team (which is made up of artisans from around the state of Alabama.) So much talent!
'crafts from Alabama!' by GreeneTrends
featuring the uniqueness of items from the red dirt crafters team
decoupage bottle bo...
SALE Size 8 Cherry ...
Life's a Beach ...
Teal Flower Clippie...
Calendula CP Soap
Crazy scarf in Char...
FaLaLa Holiday Car...
Electric Blue - Tur...
BEESWAX PINE CONE C...
Large Basic Bows
Four Black and Whit...
1980s Read Pumps by...
Atutudes Pretty in ...
Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.
As well, I listed another item in the shop. Before you get too excited, please note that this item is RESERVED. Just as soon as I posted it, a friend on Facebook said she wants the earrings and asked that I save them for her. But, I always like to show off here what I've got going on over there!
|Citrus Splash Earrings|
Now, it's time to share some links before I be-bop into the craft room for the afternoon.
~*Holiday Crafty Links*~
- More green holiday crafts. This one's a video.
- Claudine Hellmuth shares instructions for making a Christmas village for your mantle, cheap, easy, and so adorable.
- This origami Christmas wreath picture also has links to origami instructions in the description.
- I know it's a little late to start on advent calendars, but I do love them so. Here's an idea for next year anyway - whimsical hanging advent calendar.
- It's never too late to make another ornament, so here's some more ornaments to make.
- Here's an easy way to put water in your iron (and crafty/thrifty too.)
- Talk about thrifty living, check out this girl's blog on 'frugan living'.
- As the weather is getting colder, this DIY scarf organizer is so needed and so very genius!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.