|This Blooming Dictionary Necklace|
|this Button Dangles Bracelet|
Now for some craft-related links. Today's theme/tag is general crafting:
- How about some yoga for crafters.
- Didn't we all grow up making salt-dough crafts? Was it just me? We had a whole Christmas tree covered with salt dough alphabet letters at one point. At least that's what I remember, because I used to lick them. Yes, that's probably where the brain damage originated. (of course we colored them with food coloring, not paint soooo. . .moving on)
- Did you know that you can use styrofoam for stamping/ print-making. It's true.
- Here's a link to some links of some general projects to make.
- Check out this video on how to make a photo transfer with packing tape. WARNING - the link takes you to a page that's just the video and it starts right up. Adjust your volume accordingly!
- Lastly is this cool origami site. It's completely in Japanese, but by clicking around in it you'll find animated videos of how to fold a ton of different shapes. It's pretty neat!
- Chocolate always make you feel good (better) right? How about chocolate that's more than just for eating?? Chocolate bowls made with balloon.
- From Zen habits: getting in shape with little or no equipment
- Vanessa's wedding surprise