When I got up this morning to complete the project, I suddenly decided to try and video the process. After completing the taping, I spent the afternoon/part of the evening learning to edit video. I plan on maybe uploading it to YouTube later tonight and then sharing it with you tomorrow. It's not great and was definitely fun to make, but I've got some learning to do. I'll tell you about later.
Now, for some Crafty Links. Today's tag? Sewing. I'm no seamstress myself, but I do have two sewing machines that I WILL learn to use at some point. So, I've been saving these links for that day. Of course, some of these also relate to embroidery as well.
- How very cute are these embroidered plushies from Pimp Stitch? I'm so glad they've shared the tutorial. One day . . .
- I SO WANT this selvedge dress made by RicRac. So cool!
- This fabric scarf holder would look so great behind my front door. It's a good thing A Box Living made it a tutorial!
- A rag-rug type fabric bowl? Be still my heart. Thanks to CraftStylish's tutorial I can may make my own at some point.
- This site will let you know what the internet thinks . .positive, negative, or neutral of a person, subject, etc. I entered my name and was surprised to find some negative. . .too bad they can't give you links.
- Check out these 17 bizarre and wacky kitchen gadgets!
- Have you seen some the crazy fixes on There I Fixed it? No? Go . . .now!!