Where can I start? I really got some crafting done over the weekend and felt quite proud of myself for getting some done from the craft-to-do box. See. . .These are some necklaces I finally got restrung. They needed it for different reasons.
These are two bracelets and a memory wire necklace that I started long ago and never finished. Here they are finished and looking pretty!
Lastly, these are some beads I had started making and left completely unfinished. With some paint and decorating, I think they're awesome. I even had time to turn some of them into a necklace (left).
I've been thinking quite a bit about the format of my blog. As I'm sure I've said before; this is the CRAFTY Hope blog and I feel that I may not include enough craftiness. As such, I may want to make some changes. I have several options of what I am thinking about doing and do want YOUR input. However, just because the vote goes a certain way does NOT mean that's how I will change. I just want some ideas basically. As such, I've created a poll (see sidebar to the right) of ways I may change the blog. Let me say that I use excel, delicious.com, and a feed reader to save sites and blog posts that I find interesting and may want to use or refer to. Most of these are craft blogs or pertain to creativity, but others are just some interesting links like I already post here. I want to start sharing these in some way and my blog seems the best option. Yet, I want your help to decide how or if I should do this. Take my poll, these are your options:
- First option - include more craft links in another blog. I've signed up for another blog name, but have yet to do anything with it. I'm trying to decide. I could just make that my more 'crafty' blog.
- Second, I could just post more craft stuff here. This would include all the other blogs and sites I find daily.
- Third, I can decrease the other links I share on a semi-daily basis and save these for just one or two days a week. This option includes removing some of the 'themes' I currently use.
- Forth, I can blog more about what goes on in my day-to-day life, more like a journal than I am now. This is mostly for those friends of mine who are visiting.
- Lastly, I can make NO changes and just keep going
- I can also make a combination of these changes.
I have one more item for today - RANDOM ITEM!!
LOML* and I were watching 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" last night and recognized the Innkeeper at the Leaky Cauldron. We (HE) realized that it is Jim Tavare, one of the finalists on "Last Comic Standing." We thought that was pretty cool.
Anyway, TAKE MY POLL and give me some feedback. The poll will only be open through the month of August.
*LOML=Love of My Life