- First, I have several quite funny videos for you
- Jim Gaffigan's comedy routine centered around Hot Pockets made me absolutely cry with laughter.
- If you have not discovered 'Flight of the Concords' yet, check out my two favorite songs by them. They have a show on HBO also.
- I got to see a picture of one of my work friends from the early '90s where he looked like Magnum P.I. with a fanny pack. I about died from laughing. I promised him I wouldn't post the picture, I didn't say I wouldn't mention it.
- College dorm posters could be cliche' even back in my college days.
- The signs you may be having a bad day, as done in cat pictures.
- How a game of marco polo can catch a criminal.
- "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana" - Groucho Marx
- And some Holiday funnies
- With the holiday excuse generator, it's easy to come up with an excuse to not attend one of those many parties you will be invited to this season.
- Even though I haven't put up a tree this year, I can still enjoy a a variety of Christmas trees.
- While I am nowhere near important enough to receive one, check out the cool LucasFilms Christmas cards from over the years.
Ho, Ho, Ho - Ha, Ha, Ha
I don't have anything really fun for today's "Techie Tuesday," and I didn't post my long list of items for "Made Me Smile Monday" so here is a 'Made Me Smile Tuesday' post for you.
December is ALREADY getting the better of me. I've received a jury duty summons for next week and am desperately trying to get as much d...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
I want to share the joy and fun of being able to make your own jewelry designs by helping you learn some of the basics of jewelry-making. T...