- First, I have several quite funny videos for you
- Jim Gaffigan's comedy routine centered around Hot Pockets made me absolutely cry with laughter.
- If you have not discovered 'Flight of the Concords' yet, check out my two favorite songs by them. They have a show on HBO also.
- I got to see a picture of one of my work friends from the early '90s where he looked like Magnum P.I. with a fanny pack. I about died from laughing. I promised him I wouldn't post the picture, I didn't say I wouldn't mention it.
- College dorm posters could be cliche' even back in my college days.
- The signs you may be having a bad day, as done in cat pictures.
- How a game of marco polo can catch a criminal.
- "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana" - Groucho Marx
- And some Holiday funnies
- With the holiday excuse generator, it's easy to come up with an excuse to not attend one of those many parties you will be invited to this season.
- Even though I haven't put up a tree this year, I can still enjoy a a variety of Christmas trees.
- While I am nowhere near important enough to receive one, check out the cool LucasFilms Christmas cards from over the years.
Ho, Ho, Ho - Ha, Ha, Ha
I don't have anything really fun for today's "Techie Tuesday," and I didn't post my long list of items for "Made Me Smile Monday" so here is a 'Made Me Smile Tuesday' post for you.
Admittedly, I haven't been very active here on the blog as I've been devoting more and more time to video creation. (Once again, I e...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
One of the hurdles in learning to make your own jewelry can be as simple as figuring out all the supplies that are out there and what the ba...