- I had to smile when the boss went looking through the office for his cell phone, only to find it in his pocket.
- "That is some yummy wikipedia" is a phrase I will probably never utter aloud, but a Beijing restaurant is offering up stir fried wikipedia on their menu. Try it, you'll like it!!
- This video will help explain to you how to protect yourself from zombies:
- "Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a near-miss? Shouldn't it be called a near-hit?"
- Needing this much instruction in the bathroom would make me wonder about your parents' potty training skills.
- I would also wonder about the reliability of this news station if I saw this big of a typo in a caption.
- The frosty cold margarita I got after the 6 hour drive home from North Alabama made me grin with joy.
- A video of a news report about a pretty dumb cop made me laugh. The funniest part is the person off-camera's reaction.
- Remember when you could be mean without using cuss words? No! Well, there once was a time when insults had class, and the speakers were not in third grade.
- Watching the antics of teenage girls in a hotel absolutely made me smile remembering all the trouble we used to be on Rainbow trips (and call still be at times - AFA and her 'baby' in the elevator).
- Now we know what's really at the end of Rainbows. (Leprechauns are Irish after all)
Well, I made it through the rest of the weekend, including the 6 hour drive home that seemed to take 12 hours. Since the weekend is over, it must be "Made Me Smile Monday"
Admittedly, I haven't been very active here on the blog as I've been devoting more and more time to video creation. (Once again, I e...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
One of the hurdles in learning to make your own jewelry can be as simple as figuring out all the supplies that are out there and what the ba...