- I had to smile when the boss went looking through the office for his cell phone, only to find it in his pocket.
- "That is some yummy wikipedia" is a phrase I will probably never utter aloud, but a Beijing restaurant is offering up stir fried wikipedia on their menu. Try it, you'll like it!!
- This video will help explain to you how to protect yourself from zombies:
- "Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a near-miss? Shouldn't it be called a near-hit?"
- Needing this much instruction in the bathroom would make me wonder about your parents' potty training skills.
- I would also wonder about the reliability of this news station if I saw this big of a typo in a caption.
- The frosty cold margarita I got after the 6 hour drive home from North Alabama made me grin with joy.
- A video of a news report about a pretty dumb cop made me laugh. The funniest part is the person off-camera's reaction.
- Remember when you could be mean without using cuss words? No! Well, there once was a time when insults had class, and the speakers were not in third grade.
- Watching the antics of teenage girls in a hotel absolutely made me smile remembering all the trouble we used to be on Rainbow trips (and call still be at times - AFA and her 'baby' in the elevator).
- Now we know what's really at the end of Rainbows. (Leprechauns are Irish after all)
Well, I made it through the rest of the weekend, including the 6 hour drive home that seemed to take 12 hours. Since the weekend is over, it must be "Made Me Smile Monday"
It's time once again for me to share a sample of some of the pretties available in the CraftyHope Etsy Shop . Of course, there are load...
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
I want to share the joy and fun of being able to make your own jewelry designs by helping you learn some of the basics of jewelry-making. T...