I have to tell you the funniest thing that happened last night. You know those coupons that the cash registers at grocery stores spew out based on what you bought? Well, before heading over to the baby-mama's house, we stopped for some wine. I'm not talking about a neat little bottle, I'm talking one of those BIG bottles of wine. However, it was just some Pinot Grigio, nothing harsh or odd and nothing else. Well, as we go to leave the lane, the cashier begins reeling in this foot-long string of coupons. He passes them to me. Walking toward the door, I examine the coupons to see what bells ring when you buy wine. I'm thinking flowers, frozen dinners, etc. NO! The boy had handed me coupons for cat food, vitamin water, and tampons!! SO, apparently people who buy large bottles of tasty white wine are hormonal, malnourished, cat-ladies.
SERIOUSLY!!We had a great chuckle over the coupon choices. But, you know what - if the cat food was another brand, I would probably USE ALL of the coupons. Sigh - I'm that sad and apparently that predictable.
Speaking of coupons, it is "Thrifty Thursday."
- Make your own clock hands with this neat product.
- Here are some more tips for cleaning, deodorizing, etc. I do want to mention that this is a fairly old site and not the most attractive, but full of all kinds of tips - it even has some background music. It's rather low, but if you don’t want to hear it, turn off your speakers.
- Help Reduce -part of the 3 R's - some simple strategies.
- Making neat, funny, and unusual design and functional elements from dollar store finds.
- Michelle Stitzlein's recycled work is so neat. They are beautiful, recycled butterflies