I'm running a bit behind, which is crazy since there's not been much going on with me this past week. And, most everything I'm about to share, you likely saw on Instagram if you follow me there. But, we're going to go ahead and go for it so that I don't get any more off-schedule. Take a peek.
- I'm a big fan of a lot of what Sadie Seasongoods shares. This tutorial on how to Make Your Own Necklace with Scarf Material is no exception.
- Please take a look at these wood and resin sculptures from Yuri Myketka on My Modern Met.
- If you're interested in cross-stitching AND jewelry-making, here's a Printable Cross Stitch Tapestry Pendant that's perfect for you.
- Something about the simple rustic-ness of this tutorial on Monoprinting with Scrim caught my eye.
- Here's another tutorial from Sadie Seasongoods: Statement Brooches with Wood Medallions and Tweed.
- Over at Craft Gossip, they've got a roundup of 13 DIY Leather Bracelets.
- Though this is something I already do, I thought this quick video on How to Make a DIY Rock Pendant for a Necklace was worth sharing for those of you wanting to learn.
- Since I've been picking up more linens at thrift stores lately, this list of DIY Doily Craft Ideas caught my attention.
- Here's a Wire Wrapped Wood Hoop and Tassel Earring Tutorial from The Beading Gem.