Let me start by letting you know that's there's not much here. I worked almost every day this past week which cut up the days so severely that I barely accomplished anything. In fact, the only pictures I really took this week were on the two days I was off.
On Sunday, Pat and I had lunch on the river followed by a boat ride with friends. It was a gloriously beautiful day and almost warm enough to get in the cold, cold river. The bravest (and youngest) of us didn't even risk a dip in the water. We took Zoe for a walk along Mobile Bay in the afternoon to finish our outdoor adventures.
On Monday morning, we attended a funeral before we both had to work.
Tuesday was all about getting things done before work and a meeting afterward.
Wednesday, I took my grandmother to a doctor's appointment and worked from her house. That evening, I began the process with the oldest niece of shopping for a prom dress.
As I expected, we were unsuccessful in our first attempts.
Thursday and Friday were all about CraftyHope and the other job.
On Saturday, I worked for a good portion of the day before we had dinner and drinks with a friend then ended the evening with a movie at his house with his family.
Like I said, there wasn't much to this week. Since I'm off more this week, I'm hoping for a bit more creativity and activity. (We started pretty strong yesterday.) I didn't even find much inspiration this past week, but let me go ahead and share what I did find.
- Here's a Celtic Heart Choker Necklace Tutorial from Rings & Things.
- I love all things rainbow, and this DIY Rainbow Pom from The House that Lars Built absolutely fits that bill.
- Check out these Upcycled Spring Decor ideas from Sadie Seasongoods.
- I'm a day late with this one, but you could get a jump on next year with this Lucky Shamrock Bracelet tutorial from Mill Lane Studio.
- At Jewelry Making Journal, you can find a tutorial on How to Make Hemp Bracelets (with crochet!)
- I've been wanting to make something similar for a while now, and the instructions for this DIY Dream Catcher seem pretty straightforward.
So that's it. Here's hoping the rest of your week is full of creative fun!