Now for the nitty gritty
I've got a few interesting items to share.
- Back in March, Lori of Pretty Things shared a quick and neat tutorial on How to make a button clasp bracelet. Her bracelet turned out beautifully and I think the technique is pretty cool as well.
- Crafty Chica shared a great list on how to get motivated. I've really only skimmed the list, but definitely want to put some time and effort into her tips. She is an inspiring lady!
- LarkCrafts has a submission call out for a new book entitled Showcase 500 Necklaces. The deadline is August 1st, but they prefer you get your submissions in sooner. Read more on their Calls for Submissions page.
- Crafterminds has a inspiring list of 13 Awesome Blog Post Ideas. I definitely need to remember to turn to this when I'm feeling stuck.
- If you need more blogging inspiration than that, don't forget that Lori Anderson has put out an e-book called Follow the Path: Ideas and Inspiration for the Creative Blogger. I just bought it myself and am trying to eke out the time to read it thoroughly. It's available on the sidebar of her blog, Pretty Things or click the link above.
- Finally one last list, Bluhm Studios shared a concise list of 23 Ways to Stay Creative.
As always, let me share shop news before I head out. I marked these three pieces on sale today. . .20% off!
|Moonlit Shadows Necklace|
|Pulling Petals Necklace|
Have a creative weekend!!