I do have a few tasks that MUST be done today, and I totally want to work on some projects in the craft room. So here's hoping I can keep my eyelids up!
Whether it's ugly where you are or not, let me go ahead and share some pretties. Here are some of the items that will be expiring in the shop in the next few days.
|Happy Wish Bracelet - EXPIRES SATURDAY|
|Smile Cupcake Pendant - EXPIRES FRIDAY|
|Brown Button Boogie Necklace - EXPIRES SATURDAY|
|Whimsy Youth Collage Pendant - EXPIRES SUNDAY|
As well, check out the newest earrings in the shop
|Jump Stack Earrings|
I better go ahead and share some links while I'm here! ;)
No particular theme, just the top ones on my list
- Texture ideas for polymer clay
- Make some paper candy favor bag-things. . .you know, for party favors.
- Make mini pies with felt, beads, and bottle caps.
- Customized 3-ring binders
- Cute tally mark birthday t-shirt for the birthday girl or boy.
- What if Tim Burton re-made weekend at bernie's? Weird, but it definitely has that Tim Burton feel
That's it for me today. Gotta make an effort. MUST.NOT.NAP!
Thanks Hope for the link to my post on Textures for Polymer Clay. I appreciate that! I sure love your jewelry style. It has such a happy vibe to it. Do you also add polymer clay to your work? It would suit it quite nicely!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for visiting!
I try to make all my jewelry fun and bright. Happy is a good word for it!
I do use PC in my work. I like variety. I tend to just make simple shaped beads with polymer clay, but have dabbled in canes and whatnot. I'm kinda all over the place with my crafting. Mixed media suits me well! :) Come back again!