First, if you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed my excitement when the beads from SueBeads that I won from Andrew Thornton a few weeks ago showed up in my mailbox. I tore into that package, only stopping to snap a few shots to share with you of my progression to get to the BEADS.
I do apologize for the last shot, made today as my shaky-morning-haven't-had-my-coffee-yet image doesn't do these beads justice. They are stunning though!
In other beady news, I've made the plunge and joined the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson.
jump in the mix and sign up, you better hurry up. Sign up ends on the 14th.
I did add another pair of earrings to the shop this morning also. I do love these.
Before I head out for the busy day ahead, I do want to share some links. In keeping with today's theme, they're all jewelry-related!!
- Blisstree shows an interesting way to do a briolette suspension pendant
- Make these simple earrings from Cathie Filian
- Here are some instructions From Crafty Pod on making a button and wire brooch
- This wire and thread jewelry from the Bead Dreamer is simply amazing. (
- Lastly, some beads. Smallest Forest shows how to make beads from the pages of a book.
Let me quickly congratulate the AUBURN TIGERS on their BCS National Championship win last night. As many may know Auburn is not my team, but I'm so proud that the Champs are from my state and conference. . .AGAIN! Congrats Auburn players and fans.
Now I'm off to tackle to rest of the day.