For a quick update: the storm has passed and Mawmaw's doctor has declared her to be CANCER FREE!! We've very pleased and excited. I thank all of you for your kind words, thoughts, prayers, good vibes, positive thoughts, and everything else. Whatever ya'll did - it worked!! I sincerely thank you.
Everything else has been crazy and crazy HOT around here. I'm just trying to make it through the days. Grand Assembly is coming up and I'm trying to find dresses, fit into dresses, and get some gifts done. I'm off work today and plan on doing some serious shopping (in the gosh darn heat that is Southern Alabama). Wish me luck!!
For now, here's some "Feel Good Friday"
- Maybe this just makes ME feel good, but check out these new images from the Walt Disney/ Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland.
- How about 50 summer crafts for kids.
- With the summer heat coming on, so are sunburns. Here (from Men's Health) is a list of how to beat the burn. I think this will work as well for women as for men.
- While thinking about sunburns, think about these 10 of the coolest places in the world to swim.
- Just fun- a Star Trek and Monty Python Mashup. He He he he
Happy a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!
so very glad to hear that your gran is cancer free. THat is wonderful news.
I understand that tug of war thing you were talking about. ITs so weird. Thats a great way of putting it.