As always, I'm on the lookout for inspiration. Now more than ever, I believe I NEED it. Here are some of the challenges and inspiration I've found for January.
**Updated Jan 14 & 15Before I share the links, I have to laugh that after I made this little graphic for this post I realized that my last two January images were all of the sky, sun, and water - last year's was even from this exact same park! It cracks me up. Anyway, here we go.
- Allegory Gallery is doing their Bead in the New Year challenge with prompts each day of January to help you start the year off creatively. You are encouraged to join their Allegory Gallery Design Challenges Page to share what you've made and/or use #beadinthenewyear on Instagram.
- Sarajo and Eric have revealed the inspiration for the January SJ Honey Do List. I'm totally feeling the subdued colors in the inspiration photo. The reveal is set for Jan. 25th. However, Sarajo usually has the link open for several weeks after her reveal in case you're running behind.
- Over at Art Elements, you get the chance to finish up all those Unfinished Projects as this month's theme is UFO (UnFinished Objects). Remember that this challenge is open to ANY medium and you can submit your work in the Art Elements Community any time during the month.
- Halcraft has shared its Pretty Palette inspiration for the month. It's a lovely mix of wintery blues.
- *Lori Anderson is bringing back Bead Soup with the Bead Soup Swap and Create!! Signups are Jan 15-17 and the reveal is April 3rd. See all the details on the blog.
- *This year, #The100DayProject will begin on Jan 31st (after requests for it to be earlier.) So, get your thinking caps on and join in 100 days of creativity. You can find more information and ideas about the project on their site.