Y'all! That week was EXHAUSTING for such little actual activity. There was so much waiting.
We gained an hour on Sunday as time fell back for Daylight Savings. After some milling about the house, Pat and I decided to see about switching out our cell phone carrier. We were in-store for almost two hours and left empty-handed (though that should change this week.) And, that was the big excitement for the day.
Monday felt like moving through molasses. I did catch a kitty in the sun though.
I was feeling the urge to paint, so into the art journal I dove as I considered what all a new presidency might mean.
- I have no idea how Jose Manuel Castro Lopez makes these stones look soft, but he has. It's magic!
- This elegant-looking daisy chain is new for me. Learn how to make your own.
- I am absolutely taken with these animal sculptures made from recycled scraps. They are whimsical and wonderful!
- The minimalistic beauty of this simple fall wreath really catches the eye.
- If you're like me and still blogging, Roben-Marie Smith has some Tips for Creating a Content Calendar for Your Art Blog.