Pinterest boards and try to recreate them or use them for inspiration. And, I challenge you to do the same. Find a pin that gets your creative juices going; be it a craft tutorial, recipe, style inspiration, or organizational tip and run with it. I encourage you to share your results on your blog and then link it up here.
Did you see the link-ups from last week's Pinning with Purpose?
|Lorraine at Clamco Cottage gave a facelift to brown wicker end tables.|
|Rosantia at Bairozan's Blog not only made this beautiful nest jewelry set|
|She also created this stunningly romantic rope bracelet|
As for what I worked on this week (please remember to go to the original sites to pin or share any of these images, above or below), here's a reminder of what I had on tap:
|Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip from Cook the Story off my Healthy-er Eats board|
|Beaded Toggle and Bar Clasp Tutorial from Beading Gem off my Jewelry Tutorials board|
And, here's how they turned out:
The Chocolate Fruit Dip came together quickly, and I stored it in the fridge for a few hours before we tried it.
Since I was just learning the technique for the Beaded Toggle and Bar Clasp, I used some cheaper wire and beads.
I'm hoping to feel better and get more done next week (wishful thinking?), so here are the Pinned links I have planned for myself.
- Since my amazing husband got my Photoshop up and running again, I want to install some fonts off my Online Tips and Such board. Here are the ones I'm starting with:
- Favorite Font Combos from Yellow Bliss Road
- Favorite Free Halloween Fonts from Ella Claire Inspired
- Lovely Fonts from Ann Meer Design
- I know I've got some potatoes in the pantry that need to be used, so these Parmesan Potato Wedges from MyRecipes off my FOOD | Veggies board sound tasty and practical.
- With my newfound love of mixed media art, I'm going to make the yarn-wrapped block for stamping shown in Print & Pattern's review of Print Workshop.