|Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Turquoise Necklace|
|All Things Bright and Beautiful Bracelet|
|Desert Waves Necklace|
In addition, I added a two new pairs of earrings to the general shop:
|Modern Lace Earrings|
|Just a POP of Color Earrings|
If you're here for some fun links or Crafty Links, I'd hate to disappoint. Here we go!
Today's topic is . . .Home Decor
- Terra cotta cupcake stand
- Sew floor cushions
- These wire candle holders are cool as they are, but I can totally see adding some beads to them for a little pizazz.
- Woven button coasters (with embroidery thread)
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tiered bowl from dollar store bowls and candlesticks.
- Money origami is just fascinating. I think origami is cool, but this is simply amazing!
- 10 strange and wonderful soaps - crafty too!!
- This indoor tabletop water garden is SO NEAT. I suck w/plants but this really looks like it might be low maintenance, maybe. Hmmmm, definitely an option.
As a reminder, the remainder of my week will be a little crazy, so my posting may be spastic.
Now, go look at those SALE PRICES!!
I'm with you, crazy week here so very little time to blog!ReplyDelete
You've got some gorgeous jewelry here - love those prism daggers (there's no wonder they're sold!) and modern lace earrings.
I've enjoyed visiting some of the links you shared here...you always find the best info!! :-)
Of course, with the holidays approaching it's going to get even crazier. . . le sigh!ReplyDelete
I'm so glad you like the jewelry and the links. Sometimes I wonder if anyone even clicks the links. Glad they are useful to some extent! There will be plenty more where those came from! ;)