However, I know that's not true. It's just the Holidays. There's always SO MUCH to be done and simply not enough time to get to all of it. I know your list is probably out of control as well.
My focus the past few days has been getting the house in order. I'm doing a pretty good job of it too, even with the weather being all dreary and overcast. I clean and organize MUCH BETTER when it's bright and sunny outside. Instead, it's so gray and ugly that the streetlights are STILL ON at 11 o'clock in the morning!!
Unfortunately, since cleaning and organizing has been a priority, it means creating has taken a back seat. Don't get me wrong, I have popped in the craft room a bit as well as received a few orders over the past week or so and am really happy about that. But I haven't necessarily been productive.
I NEED to be productive, though. Especially since TODAY is the day those first items I listed in the shop will expire. There's still six of them left. (It's the bottom six of the ones in the sale section.) If you are interested, remember that these items are marked down by at least 20%. I'm not sure when Etsy will take them off the site, but the expiration date is today!!
As far as the business side of things goes, I FINALLY ordered some business cards last night. It's something I knew from the beginning I would need, but have stalled and stalled. I really wanted a unique design, but that'll have to come later. For now, I just need the cards. I've got all kinds of friends and family that have asked for them so they can hand them out and thus help me out. Now I can't wait for them to get here!
Another item was added to the shop, and it's one you've seen before. . .the Lorelei Necklace is now available for purchase.
Since I really do have a nice long list to get done at the house, let me go ahead and share some links and be on my way.
~*Craft Links*~ Topic: well, let's get started on the Christmas/Holiday links!
- Clove and orange candle holder - we used to always push the cloves into oranges during the holidays. I still love that smell!
- Pretty and recycling are these Star ornaments from water bottle bottoms
- Another holiday craft I remember from childhood is making paper chains, check out this paper chain with a twist.
- These Stitchable Christmas card templates look fairly easy and fun to make!
- These origami mini wreaths are just cute as can be.
- If you want to figure out the best time to take a potty break during a movie, this application tells you just when to do it.
- Top 11 live web cams (at least they WERE the top when I saved this link. ..)
- Virtual tours you can take at your desk
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.