Peek at My Week (March 14-20)
I hope your week has been quite wonderful. Mine's been a bit all over the place. After a busy Friday and Saturday, I took Sunday to recover and didn't accomplish much of anything. On Monday, I was still a bit sluggish but tried to make the most of the day.
While I fit in a bit of art journaling, my jewelry-making endeavors were less than successful.
Tuesday was blooming good.
I was inspired to finish these sunrise sunset earrings and they sold pretty immediately.
I took Zoe out and saw more blooms. Wisteria - one of my favorites!
On Thursday, I made sure to work on a new design that had been doodled into my journal earlier in the week. It came out better than I anticipated.
I was really feeling Spring knocking on my door on Friday right from the moment I walked into the craft room that morning. The view!
Saturday was my niece's prom, so I spent much of the day at her house so I could get a few shots of her and her boyfriend before the big event. Really, they just had call-outs that we watched virtually. There was no actual dance because of the virus.
How about some inspiration?
- I'm not great with seed bead stitches but am quite taken with this Right Ange Weave Tennis Bracelet Tutorial.
- Over at The Graphics Fairy, you can find this list of a couple different methods on How to Make Tassels.
- These looking glass Easter eggs are made with a simple method, but the results are lovely.
- Check out this easy wire and leather triple wrap bracelet tutorial.
- If the flowers where you are aren't blooming yet, you can make your own tissue paper flowers with one of the tutorials at My Modern Met.
- Now for a couple of embroidered inspirations. First, these embroidered portraits. Next, how about more landscape embroideries.
I've got a busy week ahead: trying to make sure I meet all my end-of-the-month deadlines. I hope you've enjoyed the first couple of days of spring and have a really fabulous week.