I wasn't able to share much here as my attention was focused on her care. So, I'd like to play catch up a little with some of my recurring posts. Let's start with the February Challenges and Inspirations
- The Earrings Everyday We're All Ears reveal is just days away on Feb 21st. But, you still have time to come up with something great. I know that I was inspired just as soon as I saw the pictures from Jon Foreman that Erin shared to spark our creativity.
- Over at SJ Designs Jewelry, you'll find a photo taken by Sarajo's husband Eric that he's given to her as inspiration, and she's shared it with us. The reveal for this Honey Do List Challenge is Feb 24th.
- This month's theme at Art Elements is Letters. This prompt could be taken in so many ways, and my mind is already reeling with ideas. Remember that this challenge is open to any medium, but that you need to sign up on their post's comments in order to be included in the blog hop. The reveal is Feb 29th.
Each week, I usually share some of the other inspirations I've found online as part of mt "Peek at My Week". However, since I haven't been able to make those posts, you didn't get to see the inspiration. Here are the few links I did find.
- It's a bit late, but maybe you can work on this Valentine's Day Hearts Cross Stitch for next year!
- I love making cute little books for sketching or doodling or journaling. Here's a Mini Sketchbook Bookbinding Tutorial for you to make some of your own too.
- My friend Divya shared a DIY Wired Earrings in Blue tutorial for the color of the year.
- If you're a South Alabama local, here are 10 Things to do in Mobile this February.
- My Modern Met shared another list of 10 Art Books that will Nourish Your Creative Soul.
- I've previously shared a few options of how I incorporate buttons in jewelry, but here's a super quick (and similar) way to Make Simple Button Pendants.
I think that catches me up for the most part. I'm looking forward to using the challenges and inspiration to distract me at this tough time. Here's hoping you've have a better several weeks.