- First, a creative quote I really like.
- I'm a sucker for anything Tiramisu, so this recipe totally caught my eye.
|Tiramisu Bread from The Cooking Bride|
- You should definitely check out the Flickr Photostream of Zuzana Liptakova. The polymer clay work is delicate, beautiful, and inspiring.
- Bead Addict, Lizzie, shared the giveaway goodies she won from me. I hate that it's taken me so long to share this link.
Just some of the selection Lizzie she shared
- The book lamps made in the BomDesignNL Etsy shop just blow me away with their beauty. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend on them!
BomDesignNL Book Lamp
- If you're a tad bit of a Grammar Nazi like I can be sometimes (I know I'm not always right), you will likely enjoy this Word Crimes Video from Weird Al.
I'll leave you with that laugh for now. Have a great day!
Enjoyed Word Crimes. Now go to change.org? and vote for Weird Al to be the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVIIReplyDelete
Alan, Thanks for the heads up! :) See you tomorrow.Delete
Great finds. That Tiramisu bread is making me hungry just looking at it! What a coincidence that you posted that particular pic from the giveaway blog post because the clear pear drop is the focal of my latest jewellery creation! I photographed it on a blue background but the bigger beads are actually clear. (You might recognise them ;-) )ReplyDelete
Lizzie, I'll have to go check out your post to see what you've made for sure. I'm so glad to hear you're making good use of those bits. :)Delete