- First up, Malin de Koning filmed a few videos as a tutorial on how to make her gorgeous beaded beads. Wasn't that nice of her!? Now I just need to get the time to watch her videos. For now I'll just drool over these beads.
Aren't these just gorgeous!?
- Speaking of videos, here recently I stumbled on the BAMF Girls Club on YouTube. If you are a fan of fantasy and comedy, you may like this online series. The theme is a reality show where Hermione, Katniss, Lisbeth, Buffy, Michonne, and Bella all move into a house together. The shows are only about five minutes each. Here's the first episode.
- Completely unrelated, but check out this tutorial on How About Orange for making an Origami Business Card Holder. I could totally replace the rubber band in my purse with one of these super cool holders.
Origami Business card holders from How About Orange
- Lastly, here's a funny that a friend sent to me especially for you beaders. Make sure you read the words under the picture to the tune of MJ's "Beat It".
Two more quick things and then I'll let you get to the rest of your Friday.
1. My Purple Earrings were featured in this really gorgeous treasury.
2. I made some earrings out of paper. . .they're now in my Etsy shop.
|All the Frills Earrings|