Earlier in the week Crafty Chica made a post about what's going on with her and concluded it with a list of what she's groovin on. I did post a brief reply when she asked what her readers were groovin on too.
To continue that mood and show that I AM a positive person, I want to share what's making me happy (what I'm groovin' on)
-A clean and organized craft room
- LOML working up to play actual gigs (IN PUBLIC) again
- This recipe for a PB & J Parfait (these are the more healthy kind- yogurt, not ice cream)
- Re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in bed at night (albeit, a little too late into the night)
- Sneaking in some crafty time whenever I can
- Taking a trip to Hobby Lobby and then checking out the new Hancock Fabric store
- A clean house, mostly anyway
- Cleaning the house and cooking dinner with some GOOD jazz playing in the background (much more soothing than the tv I usually have on)
- Snacking on raw almonds (I've been obsessed with them for a few weeks now)
- You guys!! All of y'all stopping by here. Thanks!!
I hope you can see the positive parts of your life too!!
Let's do some "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday"!!
- Customizable, Kid-friendly browser. What a great idea. If you've got kids that wanna use the internet, this might be JUST the thing for you!!
- 21 movie posters made over with legos. I love movies and legos, so I thought this was cool!
- The drama button could very well be useful at some point. For now, it's just entertaining.
- Worst halftime shows
- The new economy cars
PB&J Parfaits are right up my alley- going shopping tomorrow Yay- thanks!!ReplyDelete
I just re-read Deathly Hallows too. Enjoyed it just as much as the first time and picked up on a few things I missed. The video was great. I needed the laugh.ReplyDelete
Mary- let me know how they are. . .ReplyDelete
Jules- glad you liked the video. I finished the book and picked up some stuff too. Plus, I had forgotten a few things, it was nice to remember.
your positivity is making me happy right now. ITs damn hard to make your mind up to be positive .ReplyDelete
I am going to work toward that this week too!
Susanna- With a name like Hope, I try real hard to be positive. Best of luck to you on a positive weekend. :)ReplyDelete