Again, I'm sorry for the absence - it's been hard on me too.
Let's make this short and sweet instead of a long, drawn-out reunion. It is "Feel Good Friday" so I am going to first list what's making me feel good right now.
- Obviously, the new laptop
- The fact that it is Friday at long last (thus margaritas and the weekend are soon to follow)
- Getting in some crafting and thrifting this week and looking forward to more over the weekend
- Making it through the week (mostly) without a laptop (read: internet)
- Being able to keep the house in order, so I come home to a clean house today
- Getting to hook up the new laptop to the new scanner/printer/copier we got last week
- Not haing to fret about the awfulness (word?) that is my yard - we had a lawn-care company come and take care of the yard, flowerbeds, and most importantly - the WEEDS!!
- The weekend is a holiday, which means a yummy family dinner.
- Map of the top 50 craft brewers in America. My favorite beer is #30 and I don't understand how it's beat out by some I've never even heard of. Whatever. In any case, craft beers rock!!
- How to fake a clean house. This is apparently good to have if you have company coming over unexpectedly. I don't have that problem, I never have company. But, it seems like a good list to have in any case.
- 10 ways to get fit while blogging (exercises that can be done at work/ at your desk). I've printed out this list and have been using it all week (in spurts, but using it nonetheless.)