Pinning with Purpose is an opportunity for each of us to use some of those Pinterest pins we've been hoarding. Whether you hoard recipes, fashion inspiration, or DIYs; this is your opportunity to relieve yourself of the guilt of leaving those pins sitting on your boards unused. I encourage you to take a look at what you have pinned and use this week to be inspired by what's there.
Here's what I worked on this week (PLEASE remember to go to the original source if you'd also like to pin these projects):
|Pencil eraser stamp from Creature Comforts blog off my Just Do It. . .Yourself Board|
|No bake energy bites from The Recipe Critic off my FOOD | Munchies Board|
|Braided Bead Jewelry from Live in Art off my Jewelry Tutorials Blog|
And here are my results!
All of my projects this week were fairly quick and easy ones. The Pencil Eraser Stamp was probably the easiest.
Next up were the No-Bake Energy Bites. These consisted of ingredients I already had on hand.
Finally, I started on the Braided Bead Jewelry. With more items I had on hand, some waxed linen cord and my 'bead soup' of smaller beads, I went through this tutorial.
I'm looking forward to the week ahead and working on these Pinspirations:
- Quiche with hashbrown crust from Joyful Homemaking off my Breakfast Board
- I'm also going to use these three necklaces from my jewelry board to inspire me to make a multi-dangle assemblage necklace:
- 1. Mementos Narrative Necklace from Something Sublime
- 2. Healing Amulet Necklace from MaggieZees Etsy Shop
- 3. Chinese Bronze Repro Coin Amulet Necklace also from Maggie Zee
- Stamps from styrofoam from Alisa Burke off my Good Ideas Board.