For you and me both, I like to make this little monthly list of art challenges and inspirations to keep up with anything I want to try out and be able to find some inspiration when I need it. I hope this list does the same for you. Here's what I have for July.
- Each month you can find an inspiration photo over on the SJ Designs Jewelry blog. Sarajo's husband, Eric, shares the photo with her readers, and they call it the Honey Do List. The July inspiration photo is available now, and the reveal date is set for July 25th.
- The Pirate Pretties Jewelry Challenge reveal is coming up very soon on July 15th. This is a birthstone challenge from Angela. This month, the color is Ruby, the metal is gunmetal or gold, the project type is earrings, and the optional fun elements are skulls or owls. You can post your reveal on either YouTube or on the Pirate Pretties Facebook Page. You can find all the information about this challenge in Angela's video (linked above.)
- Halcraft collection shares its pretty palette challenge each month. This month the palette is called Summer Fun! You can learn all about this jewelry challenge over on their site.
- Ina Solsbery has revealed her list of Four Core ingredients for her mixed media #4Core challenge for July. You have all month to make something and email a picture (and even a video link) to her that fits within the requirements. I encourage you to watch her video - the information about July is at the end.
- If you're interested in another mixed media challenge, there's always Mixed Media Menagerie from Nicole, Erin, and Laura. It's a simple art journal challenge that gives you three prompts. This month, those are oil sticks, fabric, and birds. You can click on any of the hosts' names above to go to their videos and learn more about the challenge.
- Terry of The Tapping Flamingo on YouTube has a Be Creative collaboration challenge each month. It is open to any medium. The theme this month is History and the hashtag is #BeCreativeHistory. Watch the linked video to get more information from her. The reveal is on July 13th.
I'm already running behind but hope to participate in most of these if possible. Let me know if you're participating and if there are any other challenges that should be added to the list. Happy creating!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.