I'm hoping to make this quick since the month seems to already be getting away from me. If you're looking for art and jewelry inspiration this month, I've got the list for you.
- Right out of the gate, let me mention that it's ICAD time. ICAD means Index Card A Day and runs June 1-July 31. This is its 12th year. It's a mixed media challenge from Tammy of Daisy Yellow in which you alter an index card each day. To assist you, Tammy has weekly themes and daily prompts that are optional. In addition, my friend, Nina has made her own set of Mixed Media ICAD prompts which she is sharing on her Instagram. It's definitely not too late to join in. Catch up if you want or just start now. Make sure you share your creations on Instagram using any variety of these hashtags: #ICAD #ICAD2022 #DYICAD2022
- Sarajo of SJ Designs Jewelry has revealed the latest photo inspiration from her husband for the Honey Do List. This is a jewelry challenge in which you create something inspired by the photo and share it on or after the reveal date of June 27th.
- The Pirate Pretties Jewelry Challenge reveal is coming up very soon on June 15th. This is a birthstone challenge from Angela. This month, the color is pearl or alexandrite, the metal is silver or gold, the project type is necklace, and the optional fun element is a bold pendant. You can post your reveal on either YouTube or on the Pirate Pretties Facebook Page. You can find all the information about this challenge in Angela's video (linked above.)
- Halcraft collection has released the Pretty Palette inspiration for June. All the information about this challenge is on their site. It's another jewelry challenge.
- For a fun 2D or 3D Mixed Media challenge, I encourage you to check out Ina Solsbery's #4Core challenge in which you must include four core ingredients that change each month. You can watch Ina's detailed announcement about the June ingredients in her video here. Essentially, the ingredients are to include the theme of exploring relationships/connections, use violet/purple, include rocks or stones, and use a small container that can reveal the relationship/connection. Again, please check out her video for a better understanding of this list. Once your project is complete, you must email Ina pictures and (optionally) links to be included. You have until the end of the month.
- Terry of The Tapping Flamingo on YouTube has a Be Creative collaboration challenge each month. It is open to any medium. The theme this month is Travel and the hashtag is #BeCreativeTravel. Watch the linked video to get more information from her. The reveal is on June 13th.
If you know of something that should be added, give me a shout!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.