Each week, I like to do a quickly weekly roundup to both remind myself what the week held as well as give you a look at what I've been up to. Take a peek.
- The You, Me, Same 3 collaboration between Tiffany of Southern Gals Designs and Michelle of Mickelnay is always so fun to watch. And, it's even more of a big deal now that they've opened up participation to other artists too.
- Did you know that DMC Embroidery Floss has a whole section of free embroidery and cross stitch patterns? There's a distinct possibility that I've shared this before. But, it's definitely worth a re-share.
- Amy calls these 4 Easy Steps to Spring Clean Your Craft Room. I'm not sure that it's as easy as all that, but she does have some good tips.
- I'm absolutely taken with this DIY Becca Earring tutorial from Moois Van Mie. In fact, I have a design based on this included in my next version of the bead box.
- Here's some stunning nature photography that you really should see.
- As a big fan of Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, I pay attention when she shares most anything, but come on, here's a list of 10 Art Journaling Techniques from her.
- Yeah, I like anything rainbow. So, this tutorial on How to Draw Boho Rainbows caught my attention.
- Since spring is here, there's an abundance of nest-related items around. I particularly like this Wire Nest Decor tutorial.
- The amount of detail in each of these Interior Embroideries is absolutely amazing.